Friday, January 20, 2012

Sneezy

Gorgeous is my mother.  She is amazing and wonderful. So many attributes, qualities, and genetics to envy and wish for...
smart
funny
great legs
generous
wise
tall
tenacious
strong
sophisticated
independent
confident
beautiful skin
ethical
the list goes on and on and on...

The one thing I could do without is... the sneeze-pee. 
Why did I get THAT from her?


I'm goofy again with the Cedar. But I made it through the week!
I go through the tissue boxes too fast and have to go to back-up toilet paper rolls.
This one has been dedicated to Cedar.

I don't think my sisters have inherited the sneeze-pee... yet... but I KNOW some of my cousins on mom's side of the family have.  

As an interesting side note... according to wikipedia, Sneezy (of the 7 dwarfs) suffered from hay fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment