Saturday, January 28, 2012

History Fair

After months of work it's time for Siobain to turn in her History Fair project.  She and hubby were up late last night finishing the edits. Siobain has worked so hard on this project, keeping schedules, researching, and taking it all very seriously.  I'm so proud of her.

But we were both a mess this morning.  Thank goodness Hubby was there to balance my crazy.  I wanted to "be there" for her during her presentation but was also facing my own people/places anxiety.


Hubby helped Siobain review her information right before her turn.


My beautiful girlie is so nervous. But she has worked so hard and it's almost over.


I'm so proud of my little girl.  
I want to grow up and be just like her, except for the anime obsession...

Her project won an award! And may have qualified for Regionals, but I'm confused about that. I'll report back when I know for sure. If she is going to regionals then she has to tweak two little things on her project, including taking out the "out takes" at the end.

And then there is this... hubby being a goofball. "Take a photo with me and Abe!" Obviously this cardboard of Lincoln is not to size. Bwahahahaha... hubby's a goofball!


No comments:

Post a Comment