Friday, March 23, 2012

Jelly Belly

This morning I was down to my 2nd tier panties... not as comfy as 1st tier but not "last resort" panties either.  I went to stretch the band just a teensy-weensy bit to be more comfortable... and ripped the right side seam almost half the way down.

Sigh.  I just pulled my leggings on and left because, as always, I was running a tad late. It was a lopsided Friday all the way.  :)

Fortunately I have the best cube-neighbor ever!  Just one step away, two hand twists to the right and I've got a handful of Jelly Bellys!


Ya never know what your going to get... 
and sometimes you don't know until you pop it in your mouth.

( and sometimes a girl just has to spit it out)


Michael bank-rolls the beans, no coins required. Isn't that sweet!

No, I don't know what the deal is with the snake or the Santa face.


We're having a family night tonight.  Caitlin helped hubby with the dishes.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment