Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ice Cream - Post 52: ABCs

Want to go for ice cream? (cause Mommy is late doing her "I" post...)

Everyone is always up for frozen cream in a cone! Road trip to Marble Slab!  We all pile into the car, even jr. vader, for some cold treats on this beautiful afternoon.

My girls are totally scoring because I need a photo op!

So many options to choose from... 

Hubby - chocolate with m&m mix in a plain waffle cone.
Me - coconut cream with cherries in a dark chocolate dipped waffle cone.
Siobain - vanilla with oreos in a oreo dipped waffle cone.
Caitlin - chocolate with gummy bears in a dark chocolate dipped waffle cone.


1. Hubby was right and this cone was WAY to big for Caitlin to finish.
2. Mommy was right and frozen gummy bears aren't yummy bears.


Siobain is so pretty... even when she has ice cream all over her face.  
She totally reminds me of my Dad, it's sweet... in a gross way.

***

We had to head back home immediately because a big dairy treat was not mixing well with my -itis' or my meds or something... 

After my nap I watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.  Which led to hubby to say "any show with a laugh track is not funny." And then he sent Siobain into the room to say "mom, dad says any show with a laugh track is not funny." And then he sent Caitlin into the room to say "mom, did you know that if a show has a laugh track it's not funny?"

He's a funny guy.  And I caught his rant on video...


No comments:

Post a Comment