Sunday, March 25, 2012

Excedrin Migraine

I slept for most of the day. Migraine and stress make for a long nap with weird dreams.  I really need Excedrin to get back on the shelves.  It's the only over-the-counter medicine that works as well as my prescription...

A friend sent me a link to DIY Excedrin Migraine pills.  I should have tried it today. I'm going to stop after work tomorrow and get the "ingredients."

I woke up about an hour ago and walked into the living room to see my peeps watching Storage Wars. It's their new favorite show.


This explained the random "yuuuuup" in my dreams throughout the day.  One of the main "characters" of this reality show says "yuuuup" when bidding and hubby and Caitlin have started saying it randomly.  Apparently on today's episode they found a box of MAD Magazines that sold for $3000 and my peeps are all excited to see what hubby's box of MAD Magazines in the garage  is going to sell for. I'll keep you update.


Caitlin's really into making forts lately.  She's learned to use books instead of Mommy's Belleek as steaks for the blankets, unfortunately we learned this the "crash and cry" way. She's recently added umbrellas as part of her fort coverings.  Adorables.

Once I woke up we had a meeting of the N.I.A.  Today we were all given a token jewel for our membership.  Here is hubby... isn't he a cutie!


Back to bed.  It's going to be a good week.  Daddy always said "fake it 'till you make it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment