Monday, March 12, 2012

Bed Haiku

Bed, how I missed thee
whistle, nay cough while I work
home to you I run


It was a long day at work.  This is hard to believe, but it was the first time in 7 days that I had really spoken more than a couple words at a time.  Talking makes me cough.  All the coughing gave me a head and stomach ache so I skipped lunch and took a nap on the nurse's bed.

Yeah, we have a bed at work. Love it!  And I snoozed for an hour.

There were several bright spots in my day, including a birthday present waiting for me!


My pictures don't do these gifts justice!  I love handmade cards and Robyn's are so beautiful.  I don't know if she knows that buttons are my very, very favorite embellishment or if it was just birthday luck that she gave me this card!  (I already told her that I was probably going to re-use in my scrapbook because it is so fantastic!)


Plus, a goodie bag of MORE scraptastic embellishments.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment