Friday, March 2, 2012

I like to laugh...

I really like to laugh.  I like to laugh until I snort, squeal, toot, and pee.  It's all happened.

I've wet my pants in a tire swing (because of my cousin Colleen), in a Wendy's (again because of my cousin Colleen), in a grocery store (because of my friend Rebbecca), and now I almost wet my pants, here at home, because of this video on break.com (posted on FaceBook by my friend Eric.)

I have watched this video several times tonight.  Made hubby watch it. He had the girlies watch it. There is something wrong with us!

Here is a video of me watching the video... really, that's all it is.  Just me watching the video. So you could skip to the actual video link if you wanted to.  But it's my blog so I needed to incorporate a little of me.


I love the last line when the guy says "ugh, what kind of wood is this?"

Okay, I can't figure out how to embed the video, so take the jump to break.com, totally worth it!



Thank you Eric! TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment