Thursday, December 15, 2011

Survival

Wow, I survived today.  With lots of help from God, Vera, xanax, and a very patient doctor and nurse. I'm so thankful to have this over with and also to finally be strong enough to do it. (Nothing dramatic, except for me, so no worries.)

She gave me some pain pills that in combination with the anxiety meds put me to sleep for the rest of the day/evening.  Woke up at 8:00 with plenty of time to put together my goody bags for Caitlin's class party and for the UGLY ornament party.

I picked up a crown for the winner of the UGLY ornament exchange...


I fully expect to take home this crown :)

Since my day was spent working, with doctors, and then completely snoring I did not have an opportunity to take any photos today.  I did take a moment to create another jibjab for my girlies. Apparently I am the only person to PAY for jibjab... Keith made fun of me today "they looked through your computer and said "sucker"!"...

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

No comments:

Post a Comment