Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Home Invader

Ug.  When am I going to be better?  I thought I had made so much progress.  I went to one of Michael's friends houses for a visit, I was able to go to the Medina Christmas gathering, and I was even able to go see Les Mis in a huge crowd. I couldn't go to the mall last Friday... but it's the MALL on the eve of Christmas EVE... it would just be crazy!

Tonight when hubby told me that we had electricians at the house I had a major anxiety attack.  Can't come home until they are gone.  No, not even if I just stay in my room.  I know it doesn't make sense.

So I did a quick drive by to pick up the girls - I don't think I stopped the car... I just slowed it down a little so they could get in. And we went off to the book store.

Why can I go to the bookstore?  Why can I go to CVS today but not last Tuesday?  Why am I fine one minute and paralyzed the next?  I don't know.  I really don't know why my "psycho" is inconsistent... but it is what it is. Thank God I have Vera working with me. Baby steps, I am so much better now than I was 8 months ago and I'll keep getting better.

Blah, blah, blah, me, me. me.

Caitlin really wanted a shirt from Les Mis... so we got this one that she can sleep in.


Yes, her smile is forced. Yes, she is wearing hubby's coat.  It's cold in the house and she was not in the mood to take picture.  With this fake smile on her face she is saying through her teeth "Just one picture mommy. Please. Just one. I am smiling.  I'm cold."... all without moving her lips.

I am a pain in the a$$ to me children.  They don't know yet that my photo a day project is going to extend into next year. bwahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment