Tuesday, December 20, 2011

13th Anniversary

Today my hubby and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary.  Time has flown so fast and yet it seems like yesterday that I was a young girl marrying an old old man. tehe.

The girlies are with Gorgeous tonight so hubby and I grabbed dinner and a movie, Sherlock Holmes.  Pretty good.  A fun time. It was in film class, on a roving film shoot, that we fell in love so it is fitting that we celebrate with a movie. (Plus we only get to go to the movies alone a few times a year.)

Hubby still has to get up for work at 3:00am so we are home and cuddled in early. If we could, we'd be on a romantic vacation*...


Me and my handsome hubby.

*I don't know how we would get to said vacation as i am currently not able to fly or drive more than about 2 hours.  But someday soon I'll be able to go places and make my wanderlust-ing-hubby happy.

I'm a lucky girl.
He's a lucky boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment