Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacation Anxiety

It is 4:00 in the morning and I'm wide awake... Full of angst about our upcoming vacation to "the happiest place on earth."

Hubby and the girlies are excited. As they should be! We are lucky to have such a privileged vacation.

I've been in denial that this is actually happening. Now we are a week away and the phobias are sneaking out. And I've been so good lately! Hubby has handled everything, I don't even know where we are staying.

Caitlin has started her countdown... Which is probably when reality set in.

Hubby said he picked a nice place on the Disney property so I can take the bus out of the park any time. It's alright if I stay in the hotel room whenever I feel overwhelmed. He's going to the library this week to pick up whatever books I am interested in. He is really trying to make this work.

I just need to hold it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment