Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Eggcellent

Little did I know when I woke up this morning that I would have such an eggcellent day! All thanks to Karen Rash.

My day started early... but not as early as Karen Germany, who drove 30 minutes out of the way to pick me up for work. I have great friends!

From there my morning was a bit rocky, nothing bad happened, it just wasn't smooth sailing. So I was really happy when the clock told me it was time for lunch. 

I ate with Karen, Karen, and Stacy. This is when I found out about the egg trick! Karen tried to buy a raw egg from our cafe but they wouldn't sell her one. I was so disappointed! I told them they couldn't do the trick until Friday 'cause it was going on my blog.

When it turned out that both Karens were going to be on vacation on Friday Karen Rash went out and bought eggs. (AWESOME!)


Here is Karen, right before this eggcellent, eggciting eggsperiment...


This made my day and I had to try it.  My technique was not as good as Karen's and when I got yolk all over my hand Karen Germany almost lost her lunch... tehe.


Some Egg Humor from BasicJokes.com

Question: Why can't you tease egg whites? 

Answer: They can't take a yolk.


Question: What happens when you tell an egg a joke? 

Answer: It cracks up!



No comments:

Post a Comment