Thursday, August 16, 2012

1st Day of School

We arrived at Hogwarts today. They did a nice job. Hubby and the girlies loved it... And I probably would have too if there weren't soooo many people. I could not breath. After going through the castle and visiting Olivander's show I was ready to get out of town (get it? Out of Hogsmeade?)

Before I left the family to their wild rides we ate at the Three Broomsticks. I had a really yummy shepard's pie and some butterbeer! (neither girlie would try the butterbeer... Weirdoes!

I could not get out of there fast enough. In every store there is a capacity notice and they were never within capacity. The streets were a solid wall of people. Add the sun and the heat... You've got to be a much bigger potter fan than me to enjoy that scene.

Which my girlies are :)



No comments:

Post a Comment