Friday, August 3, 2012

Paper or Plastic?

Long day. Long week. Got so much work done and yet it's not even a dent!

I stopped at Kroger on the way home. Just two essentials on my list... Bread and wine (of the sparkling variety.)

The teenager at the register, who did NOT ask for ID, asked if I wanted my items in seperate bags.

"No thank you. Wait, actually I don't need a bag at all. Is it legal for me to walk out of the store without the alcohol in the bag?"

Teenager shrugs. He hands the receipt to me.

"Can you just throw that away for me? I don't need that either."

Another shrug and a glance at the customer behind me.

Ha-shizzle teenage-register-check-out-guy, you just got Kathleen'd.

If you were thinking "I bet if it was legal this crazy biatch would have red-solo-cupped her $6.00 champaign right here in the store!"... THEN YOU WOULD BE RIGHT!!!

I reenacted my walk of unabashed me-ness so that you could see me in all my wino glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment