Sunday, January 23, 2011

On your mark, get set,

Go... 0-60 in a second! SLOW DOWN!

Your mommy only has two legs and is towing... extra lbs. and doesn't really relish a face plant.

After 4 days of sick/ick/blah bed time I decided to kick start my week with laps around the track. I brought Honey and Spartacus with me.

It feels good. And I got some alone time with Honey. She's really "not into" team sports... On our walk we decided she will start tennis lessons. It's a team and independent sport. There is a really good club one city over and they have monthly classes... may get Caitlin into it to.

So I'm going to try and get to the track several times a week... and take Honey with me. She's in good shape, but more exercise won't hurt, and it'll be a little bit of us time. And Spartacus time!

No comments:

Post a Comment