Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lick it!

It's almost obsolete.
Endangered.
Neglected and lonely.
Rusting in its brick tomb.
Soon to become a relic on display at the Smithsonian.


I don't remember the last time I licked, stuck, and inserted something... into the mailbox. My mailman must think there is no action at my house. Nothing noteworthy to share with the world.

I don't want to waste my opportunity. I don't want to disappoint my grandchildren by having no tales to tell about the olden days when a HUMAN picked up PAPER with WRITING from your HOME to DELIVER to your friends and loved ones...

So, for my future grandchildren I am going to go on a licking spree.

If you would like to receive a note, a letter, maybe even a small gift then drop me an email with your address.

(The irony of me asking for an email so that I can send a letter...)

No comments:

Post a Comment