Wednesday, November 23, 2011

s'more gifts

The office celebrated Thanksgiving today with a pot luck lunch.  Michael (not hubby) made a fantastic fried turkey... so moist! There was stuffing, macaroni salad, macaroni & cheese, mushroom salad (wow good), deviled eggs, potato casserole, sweet potatoes, bread... and then a whole table dedicated to desserts!

A good time with good people.

I made S'more gift bags for peeps to take home, copied from The Busy Budgeting Mama.

Wish there
were s'more people
like you!

Thank you for all you do!


My tower of chocolate and assembly line...


4 marshmallows
1/2 chocolate bar
4 graham cracker squares


I found these ginger bread bags on sale(!) and thought they looked cute with the tags.

During my assembly I had very few casualties... 
1 marshmallow (fell to the floor)
2 chocolate bars (broken)
3 graham crackers (broken)

I also had some leftovers for my girlies to enjoy!

1 comment: