Thursday, November 17, 2011

Our Village

it takes a village to raise a child - proverb

As we were getting ready for bed last night Caitlin asked if I was going to able to come and watch her classroom Thanksgiving reading. What about Daddy?  She looked so disappointed when I said we both had to work.  Gut shot of guilt... Hubby and I juggle the events so that one us can always be there but we didn't know the pilgrim story was going to be an EVENT.

She asked if anyone else was going to come... Aunt Sarah? Gorgeous? Aunt Siobain?

I called Sarah to see if she was available.  She was! And she even suggested that we get Honey out of school to come and see the play too.

How wonderful is my sister? She made my littlest girlie's day and somehow got big smiles out of my big girlie...


This is the face of a little girl who feels loved and special!


This is the face... of a girlie who apparently CAN smile... hmmmmmm.

Thanks to Aunt Sarah of the Medina Village I am able to watch
 my littlest girlie say her pilgrim lines...



Thank you Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment