Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Counting Sheep

Got home early yesterday.  Too emotionally invested in a project at work... needed some distance. Was having a physical reaction to the stress.

Hubby and the girlies were at the library when I got home. So I settled down. Made some phone calls and production arrangements from home.

Then rested.  Called a friend.  Had a laugh.

I was ready to sleep at 7:30. Tired but restless. When this happens I know that hubby has to sing to me.  Not any song, just Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) by John Lennon. A max of three rounds of the song and I am snoozing away.

Hubby gets so tired of the song. But it's the only one that will lull me to sleep. And only when hubby sings it.  John Lennon's version does nothing for me. Isn't that funny?

Anyway... I'm up again at 4:00.  Wish hubby were home to sing me back to sleep.  I'm tired and not ready to get up.  Hoping getting this down on "paper" will help me clear my mind.


I didn't post yesterday.  The girlies got home late because of the library and I was ready for bed.  I wish I had run an audio recording of the hilarity though.  Michael and the girlies were being so funny.  Inside jokes from the evening... but so fun to listen too.

Alright.  Back to counting a few sheep and hopefully catching a few winks.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment