Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for...
And today I was able to spend the day with 14 of the best.


Eleanor and Mia brought fitting attire for the day.


Hubby carved our very first smoked turkey, courtesy of his bestie Rick.
(LOL that I just referred to Rick as a "bestie")


Mia saved a seat for her daddy... and made SURE no one else sat there.


Kate shared her vocal range with us at dinner...
... first time I wasn't the loudest and I LOVED it!


Tehehehehe... I was taking pictures while my sisters did the dishes...


... and the boys watched the game.


Siobain found a quiet place to "do her thing."


Eleanor and Caitlin wrote out a list of things they are thankful for.



Caitlin's Prince


Eleanor's Prince


S'MORES! A candle, flame and lighter!


Mia knows how to make a s'more and eat it too!


Bonus! Just for you!  Uncle Eddie pointed out these trees...
"tree hugger"

No comments:

Post a Comment