Thursday, August 25, 2011

I washed my car yesterday...

... and today it rained.

10 Things About My Day

1. Caitlin did NOT like the waves we tried to create by sleeping in a braid.


But now we know she is going to be Hermione for Halloween...


2. "Is it legal to take pictures while you drive?" asked Siobain as I am... taking a picture while driving.


Really? 5 minutes of rain? I washed my car for that?

3. Honey fell on her way into school.  She gets that from me.  I was a kind enough mother not to whip out my camera for the photo op... and she refused to reenact it for my this evening. Where is the gratitude?

4. I had a 5 minute conversation with Stacy about Michael.  Turns out I was talking about Michael R and she was talking about my husband.  How did that go on for 5 minutes without either of us having a clue.

I know too many Michaels... THIS is Michael, to be refered to as HUBBY from now on...


I was trying to get him to do the George Kastanza...


But he wouldn't

5. You cannot fake-out your therapist.  If you can, you need to get a new one.  (I love Vera!)

6. I was shown a penis chandelier at lunch...


Here is my question.  If you have enough "balls" to hang a penis chandelier...
Wouldn't you point it the other direction?

7. I was the annoying person who asked all the questions at the training session today.  From now on I am supposed to tape myself...


8. It doesn't matter if none of the other kids appreciated the treasure bag.  My girlie loves her pirate bear!


9. Keith, Jack is better than Maker's.

10. I got to come home to this...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment