Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hijacked Text Hijinks

I was about to text my husband when I realized I must have missed a text... because I did not recall the last message. Then I realized there was a whole thread... Hijacked again! By the sneakiest of all Hijinksers!



From: Miguel
im excited. I hope i can sleep

To: Miguel
Hello father mother is sleeping over

From: Miguel
Wat?

To: Miguel
Lol i have mothers phone

From: Miguel
Yes but it sounds like shes spending the nite & y r u calling her "mother" & me "father"?

To: Miguel
Cuz i wanna and it sounds odd

From: Miguel
Im gonna call u daughter

To: Miguel
Fine so be it. Father

From: Miguel
Stop talking like that. It scares me.

To: Miguel
Lol ok father.

He's "so excited" because we are going to see 1964 at Bass Hall tonight.  We gave him tickets to the Beatles cover band performance for father's day and it's finally here! He works from 3:00 - 12:45... so he'll have to take a nap this afternoon before we head to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment