Wednesday, June 8, 2011

X-Girlies

We caught a late matinee of X-Men this afternoon.  It was so good!  And not just because I have a crush on James McAvoy...

I was a little worried about taking my girlies to a PG-13 movie without seeing it first... but summer fever had a hold on me and I gambled.

There was one f-bomb dropped... Hubby covered Caitlin's eyes... HELLO!?! We all thought it was funny he went for the eyes instead of the ears... plus, the bomb was already out of the bag...

Mainly there was fighting and shooting and more fighting.  My girlies handled that fine... but when Beast was about to stick a needle in his arm Honey had to look away.  I guess that just hit too close to home.

I was really surprised by all the actors in it that I had no idea about... Oliver Platt (LOVE HIM) and Kevin Bacon (love his wife!)  It was a great cast and a really fun story... maybe a tad (just a tad) too long.

Here is my oldest X-Girlie...

If my girlies were mutants...
Siobain's mutation would be... laser glare and her name would be TeenyBopper.
Caitlin's mutation would be... hmmm... lethal gas and her name would be SilentBomber.

No comments:

Post a Comment