Friday, June 10, 2011

Hummus with a side...

... of Benadryl.

It's not that I live on "the edge."  I'm not an adrenaline junky.  Gambling is more stressful than it's worth.  But hummus... not something I'm ready to cut out of my life yet.

And since it appears that I am allergic to it I take a dose of antihistamine with my hummus.  A hummus chaser if you will.

Also, I'm about to become very stinky.  This is a side affect I haven't found a solution for.  The garlic seeps out of my pores... and my BREATH.  Be warned.

Why today?  I don't know.  I don't control the craving... it controls me.  I have a date with hubby tonight, but it wouldn't matter if it was tomorrow night or Sunday night... this stink has staying power.

The good thing... I can't smell the stink.  I just know it's there.  Tehehehe.

hummus is what I crave
not matter it might put me in the grave

others will think I stink
and my cheeks may turn a little pink

but since this odor I can not smell
I'll eat my hummus and on this stink not dwell


No comments:

Post a Comment