Sunday, June 5, 2011

If I were a cartoon...

Here are some of the captions from today... I'll just give you my lines...


"You can't wear that.".... "Because it doesn't fit."

"I'm not playing the either/or game."... "Seriously."

"Brush your teeth."... "Did you brush your teeth?"... "Please go brush your teeth."

"I'm ready to leave."... "Girls, it's time to go."... "I'm leaving."

"No."... "Because I said no."... "You really want to go there?"

"Stop making that noise."..."Stop making that noise."... 
"I don't care if it is a different noise. Stop making all noise."

"Get off the cart."... "Well, daddy shouldn't let you."

"Does if fit comfortably?"... "You have to say 'yes' or 'no'."... "Will you WEAR it?"

"Pick a cereal"..."no"... "no"... "no to ALL the sugar cereals."

"Honey, return this cart"... "no, you stay here"... "because I don't trust you two."

"Because I said so."

"No more talking."... "A question is talking."... "Only if you are about to die."

No comments:

Post a Comment