Thursday, April 21, 2011

She loves me; she loves me not...

Big night tonight!  Siobain had her acting debut at school. SHE WAS FANTASTIC!  Look for a "bonus" post this weekend.  I don't have any of the photos or videos to post tonight.... so instead...

We will celebrate that fact that Little Miss Mia LOVED me today.  She even let me hold her.

I seriously don't think I have held her since she was an infant.  I've hugged her.  I've forced myself upon her.  But I haven't held her in my arms.

She even wanted to drive in the car with me!

Here she is in the "princess" chair on Siobain's set...


I was so drunk with the success of finally winning her love that I promised to take her to Disney World...  I'm not sure this hasn't been her master plan for the last two years...

No comments:

Post a Comment