Friday, April 8, 2011

I Smell Blood!

My buddy Keith, former SWAT officer, can kick bad guy ass... but to us he's a softy...

Until TODAY!

Keith called me over to his office to see his remote control tanks, I'm all about robots/remote control toys lately.  Fortunately that project will be over in a week.

Anyway.  I head on over and think "oh cool, there's two of them."

My sweet Keith shows me how they work.


Then "SWAT" Keith comes out and sends VOLTS of electric shock to my remote! Not expecting this, I scream and launch the remote across his office.

What kind of deranged toy is this? What kind of deranged person would do this to someone?

I could not wait to find victims!  I'd bring my prey in to play a round with Keith... I would wait... and wait... and then I would say "GET THEM!" and my sweet Keith would send electric shocks.

I LOVE THIS TOY!

So, it took me forever to find on-line.  And now I know why the remotes have wrist bands... they are not cheap and I would have felt horrible if I had broken his torture toy... although he is the one who shocked me.

Anywho, Shocking Tank Toy is especially amusing because of the last part of the description:

Not suitable for persons under the age of 14. Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy or any similar or related illness. This is a novelty gift and is not intended to be used as a toy. Emits electrical shock.   
May interfere with electrical devices such as pacemakers. 
Shockingfun.com is a seller of this novelty game only and we can assume no responsibility for any damage from its use to life or property. That said, it probably shouldn't be played with in the bath tub.

This is on my Santa list.

No comments:

Post a Comment