Saturday, April 16, 2011

Honey & The Gnome

Hubby took the girlies to the Art show.  I could not join them because... I don't like strangers rubbing against me. A chill just went up my spine as I wrote that. I really don't like crowds.

I am jealous that they took the train.  I've really been wanting to do that.  My heart warms that my husband made them do the incredibly corny "hitching a ride" picture that I would have made them do if I was there.  Caitlin has just pointed out to me the Hello Kitty also has her thumb up.

photo by hubby

I love this photo because it has my hubby in it, and he rarely allows photos.  Also, apparently Caitlin turned into an elf on the train. Great. This would have been one of the things I would have said "no" to.

photo by hubby

I think this is about the time they were given funnel cakes and ice cream...

photo by hubby

After a train ride and treats the rest of the trip was a bust.  Apparently the crowds (shiver) were so large the girlies didn't get to see anything but the midsection of other people. Squishing in on my poor innocent children.  Imagine.  I hate crowds from a regular height.  Can you imagine the pushing, shuffling, touching, rubbing, stench... from a small persons height.  No cool.  I believe that is when my impish elf turned into a grumpy gnome... and said it was time to go HOME.

 photo by hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment