Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Egg Dance

Had a wonderful time celebrating Easter with all the girlies, big and small, and all the boys, especially Uncle Eddie.

Gorgeous out-did herself, but she always does. First time I've had bagel and lox, very yummy, especially with the capers.

Made the girlies take pictures before the hunt.  My little Kate fits perfectly in a basket!

photo by Jason

Siobain was restricted to finding eggs that were NOT on the ground.  I can't believe how grown up she is.  She had no time for anyone today, my bookworm kept her nose between the covers of a Harry Potter book all day, with an exception for the hunt.

photo by Jason

After the hunt we entertained each other in the living room.  Eleanor, who has just been cast in a real-live production of Sound of Music, sang several songs for us.  Mia must be her understudy, because she knew every song also.  Wish I had video to share, it was wonderful!

Uncle Eddie made my day with his sly video capture of what I will remember as "The Egg Dance."  I don't know if you've seen my mad-dancing-skills, but Siobain's are pretty good too.

Video by Uncle Eddie

And here is her hubby with some major balloon smacking skills... tehehehehe.

Video by Uncle Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment