Friday, April 27, 2012

X marks the spot (A to Z)

Today my baby girlie turned 9!!! Oh my, it does not feel like it's been that long since we brought her home from the hospital.

Her birthday party is next weekend but we had our own party tonight too... nothing says par-tay like Chick-fil-A!


This is the only photo I have of all the girlies...
as usual, no one is looking the same direction.

This whole evening was very spur-of-the-moment. The girlies wanted to go see the Pirate Captain movie and for sure we wanted cousins E and M to come.  Then we decided to meet for a quick dinner... So I called to let my sister Siobain know so she wouldn't be left out... and all the cousins were able to be together!


"X" = ME left behind in the parking lot!
Xanthippe, an ill tempered woman... 

I've drawn a diagram.  I met the family straight from work, so we had two cars at Chick-fil-a.  We decided to all drive in one car across the street to the theater, 'cause there parking lot is c-r-a-z-y!

But... hubby forgot me. Sigh... and laughed about it.  I'll get even ;)


The movie was okay.  Not great.  The older girlies loved it but when Mia said it was time to go I was more than happy to sit in the lobby with her.  We had some quality time.


How beautiful are my girlies!


Caitlin had a very fancy cake that Hubby picked out.  He went to 3 stores to find one that was just right! I need to start baking again, I do feel a little guilty that she didn't get a home-made cake.

Well, except for being left in the parking lot, the day was really great!

1 comment: