Thursday, April 26, 2012

Work (A to Z)

I love my job. So much variety. So much satisfaction. (And yes, sometimes so much stress.) But if I were lucky enough to keep this job for the rest of my life... That would be good.

Since I am a home-body, almost recluse, much of my "social" interactions happen at work. I'm very fortunate to have a few girlfriends to occasionally have lunch with... They accept my quirks, or at least put up with them ;) and lighten my days. And there are an additional handful of people who are so much fun to work with, talk to, and take 2 minute breaks with. And then there is everyone else... An amazing company full of good people. All working for the greater good and most trying to have fun while doing it.

One trio has dismantled a section of their adjourning cubicles so that they can... target practice... Throughout the day. I love it when I hear the zip of a rubber-band flying and then the crack when the target is hit.

But not to worry... Safety first, the guy in the middle cubicle wears a helmet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I'm hopping over from the A to Z Challenge. Can you believe the challenge is almost over? Good luck with future posts!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete