Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Craving (A to Z)

Today's post was going to be about the camel someone has grazing with their cows in my mostly suburban area... But I'm sidetracked by the craving to chew food.

It hurts to much to chew... So I'm eating like a dog. No chewing, just swallow.

Macaroni is doable but there is a large intake of air... So... It's been a whole latta mashed potatoes.


In case you ever find yourself looking for mashed potatoes I've ranked them according to my preference:

Boston Market
Popeye's
Red, Hot, and Blue
Boston Market (sweet potato)
Kentucky Fried Chicken

I've also been able to do pudding, jello, and yogurt. Oh, and a shake the other day, but it's just not as fun when you can't use a straw.

My girlie Kate, who doesn't have many teeth is able to chew more than I am.


Although she gets stuff pretty soggy first. I might try that!

In other news... Big storms today. My littlest girlie had to get under her desk because of the tornadoes. There was lots of crying.

My sister's car took a beating, which is why I got to see my little Kate!


When we drove her car the block to her office the back windshield caved in.  We used her office's... industrial strength saran-wrap to secure the car. LOL! I wish I had thought to take a picture of the car, but Kate was ready to go.

Hope everyone is safe!

3 comments:

  1. this is one of my problems that's why I gained weight :(
    do check my D at GAC a-z

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just CRAZY storm damage! Is that hail? (Talk about your Hail Marys...)
    Sorry about your teeth. Man, I hate dentists. It's like legal torture that you have to PAY for. What's up with THAT??????
    Anyway, take a pain pill and Happy A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! That is some serious storm damage! Yikes!!

    DL @ Cruising Altitude 2.0
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete