Saturday, February 25, 2012

Harmonica - Photo 52: ABCs

My bed was full of people last night... so I retreated to Honey's empty bed.  Spartacus agreed with my assessment and joined me.

Siobain is still sick, I wasn't feeling well this morning either so we didn't have our guitar lessons today.  But we still had lots of music practice going on.

The girlies gave Hubby a top-of-the-line harmonica for Christmas...


He played a little for me while I was eating some soup.

It was so pretty today. Spartacus, Caitlin and I played ball with Spartacus until he got too tired to do all the work.  The rest of the day I just chilled.  Some silly moments with the girlies... but mostly chilling.  So I had an opportunity to play with the free photo apps on my phone.


ColorSplash


BeFunkyFX


PixelWorks


Sketch Me!

Hello, my name is Kathleen and I'm addicted to silly photography apps.  It's true.

I also put together a little video...

Handsome Hubby plays the Harmonica


No comments:

Post a Comment