Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Beat that!"

Lots of laughter going on here at the Medina casa tonight.  Hubby and the girlies are playing some game called Gnomes.  Lot's of screaming and laughing. Sounds to make the heart happy.

Caitlin just said "yes, 2nd place, beat that!"... didn't the person in 1st place already do that?

Siobain keeps saying "oh yeah baby" and Caitlin just said "this game is so fun, it's perfect for us."  I should run the video camera but I'm afraid that would slow down their fun a little.

Meanwhile... Sarah reported that Gorgeous is doing really well.  Mom did great last night... I spent the night, completely unnecessary because Sarah had it all under control, but it made me feel better.

I'm going to have to convince Gorgeous to let me share a photo of her toe... it is awesome! There are two metal rods sticking out of the tip of her toe. I don't know when they are going to pull those out. Medical science is amazing.

Meanwhile... I missed this Saturday's guitar lesson because I crashed when I got home.  Hubby said the girlies did a great job and their fingers are not hurting as much. :)


father and daughter guitars

Hubby loved it when he noticed Caitlin had place her mini guitar right next to his.  "Take a picture"... all children deserve a daddy who loves them as much as hubby loves our girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment