Thursday, May 5, 2011

Interview on the Eve of 12

Wowsa, pre-teen... one more year 'til I officially have a teenager.  Honey's last photo at age 11...


The interview...

What do you think is funny?
Humor.

Why do you like being a kid?
Because I don't have to be a "grown up."

One word to describe yourself?
Nice.

If you could be an animal...?
A Wolf. They have ears and tails I like.

What's your favorite thing to do with your friends?
Hang out, talk, maybe go on the computer.

What do you LOVE about Caitlin?
She's funny.

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
I'm going to be about 22. Let me think, probably be in college.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm not sure. What? I haven't decided yet. Something to give me enough money to live, but in my spare time I would want to draw and animate.

What is your favorite word?
Ding-bat

What is your favorite memory of your 11th year?
The day I did my play.

What do you look forward to while you are 12?
Hope I'm going to get less lazy and do more animation.

Favorite...
Color: Blue and Black
Subject: Theater and Art
Movie: I have a lot of favorite movies, but I HATE the Percy Jackson movie.
TV Show: Naruto
Book: Oooh, that's a tough one. Harry Potter, Fruits Basket, Percy Jackson... she said many more.
Sport: Swimming
Friend: Sophia
Food: Chocolate
Restaurant: Macaroni Grill
Place: Home

No comments:

Post a Comment