Thursday, January 17, 2013

Play List

Today was a hard core data entry day... Which requires music.

From 9 to 12 am I had Sail by AWOLNATION on repeat.

At 1 pm I switched to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack, keeping Cups on repeat for an hour... Fighting a desire to let my song bird fly.

At 3 pm I switched to Pandora and created a station based on the Pitch Perfect song Pool Mashup: Just the Way You Are/Just A Dream.

I highly recommend this station! Totally A Capella rocked my data entry for 4 more hours.

Some of the awesome groups I "discovered" included:

Juxtaposition
Flint Hill Major Minors
Penn Masala
Nebraska Bathtub Dogs
Grains of Time
Decomposure
DeltaCappella
DA Vinci's Notebook
Pointless
Middlebury Mamajamas
Inuendo
Virginia Belles
WitchPitch?

Here I am at my lip sinc concert... I am really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment