Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Looper

Recommend!

I need some non-film-major peeps to check back with me after they see the movie.

I THINK it was really good. I liked the story and there were several twists. My problem? Gordon's spot-on impression of Bruce Willis kept distracting me. He was so good! I can only imagine that his preparation for the roll included pondering the question "how would Bruce say/express this line." I was seeing the movie from a production point of view instead of immersing myself into the world of the movie... instead of Suspension of disbelief.

So watch it. Tell me it IS a good flick.

1 comment:

  1. I am friends with the composer, so I know I will like it... I am passing along the review to him so he can pass it along to the director. You get the picture... pun intended. :)

    ReplyDelete