Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fashion

Today was "get back on the treadmill" day. Nissa and Beth are FANTASTIC workout buddies. Totally motivating and inspiring.

The workout room at the office was hopping this evening, everyone embracing their New Year resolutions. I grabbed the bike, Beth was on the treadmill, and Nissa was on the elliptical.

The bike was hard! I did 9.5 miles in 30 minutes. I don't remember it being so hard before Christmas... Nissa confessed after the workout that she increased my bike settings by two difficulty levels while I was blind without my glasses. But I did it!

They have one wall completely covered with mirror... And unfortunately the bike faces it. Hi-larious! My legs push up my belly and my belly pushes up my boobs... One at a time... Left, right, left, right... For thirty minutes... It's mesmerizing!

Beth purchased some really cute workout clothes. I purchased a new shirt...

1 comment: