Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bumper Cars

From Saturday...

I did it again. Backed out of my parking spot... And right into an empty car. So embarrassing. And I was on speaker phone with Gorgeous, so she got to hear all my swear words.

I hate hitting empty cars. It's so awkward to just leave a note...

Dear APO1xxx,

I'm very sorry I backed into your front, driver's side bumper. I don't see a dent but there are some white marks. I left them there so you can see where I hit you. Please take a look and contact me if you determine any damage was done.

Thank you,
Kathleen Medina
817-xxx-xxxx

It started raining while I wrote my note on a torn piece of paper. I placed the note in a used (with crumbs) snack bag and put it under the wiper.

They haven't called yet. Usually they do, just to say everything is fine and thanks for the note. Sigh, I'm such a bad driver that I can say "usually" for this situation.

I took pictures to make sure I don't get blamed for more than what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment