Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunshine and Roses

Hubby and the girlies went for a bike ride tonight.  I really wanted to join them but for two things... 1) the "bike" incident of summer 2010 still gives me nightmares (I think there is still video of that floating around); and 2) ummmm.... I've got issues down south.  Not sure what they are but I'm pretty sure a bike seat won't help. (This is new for me because usually I'm sunshine and roses down there...)

Once issue "2" is resolved I'll look for a bicycle for a woman "of size"... I'm sure they make them.


For sure when I get my bike I'm going to have sparkly streamers like Caitlin's.


Siobain's bike had a low tire so they had to get it filled before their ride.


General Rule... 
If there is a picture of Siobain looking and smiling at the camera...
then I probably just said "SMILE DAMN IT!"


When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race.
-- H.G. Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment