Monday, October 31, 2011

C-A-M-E-R-A

That thing... you know. It's that thing that has the circle lens in front and a button... you look through a hole and sometimes there is a flash.  Jeese... what is it called... it takes pictures so that memories can be captured and kept.

OH YEAH! It's a C-A-M-E-R-A!


Here it is!

I don't like halloween, the only thing it's good for is a good picture.  So I was super disappointed when hubby forget to bring it from home.  Although we always have so many cameras flashing at one time the kids don't know where to look... so it was a little less confusing for them.

I'll have my sister's send some photos tomorrow.  All the girlies looked great and had so much fun.  I stayed with my girlie Kate and she let me hold her for a long time. There is a great photo of my hubby and my bro-in-law, can't wait to post it.

The Dozier's were again the hosts with the most! Their neighborhood is great for halloween. At least 150 kids came by.  Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment