Thursday, September 13, 2012

We have a winner!

Hubby is a huge Bruce Lee fan. H to the U to the G to the E!

Anyway, hubby submitted a caption to win this Facebook contest...


And today he found out he won! A t-shirt and a book, he's very excited!



This image is from the movie Enter the Dragon, one of Bruce's lines is "You might call it the art of fighting without fighting."

Hubby's caption is "You might call it the art of smiling without smiling." I think you have to be a big Bruce Lee fan to get it... But once he explained it to me I thought it was brills!

Hooray hubby!

I asked him if he would pose for a picture... but he's a dummy and this is all I could get out of him, "take it or leave it" he said. Fine.


I really hope I'm home when his prize arrives. I'm gonna roll video while he squeals like a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment