Monday, September 3, 2012

No, I love you!

Wow, one blog in 8 days. I did better than that when I had pneumonia! It has just been a wacky, wacky week. Awkwardness in abundance, but of a nature I can not share... which is a shame because I love me some awkwardness.

I wanted to get a blog in today but wasn't inspired by my day until super hubby came to the rescue! He can always be counted on for a good time.



So, one of my dirty little secrets is that I've been counting down the days to the premier of the new Pyramid show.  It premiered today at 6:00 pm.  Hubby hated this show back in the 80's... I loved the the various versions of the show that have aired in the '90's and '00's.

Because I had a day with tears shed Hubby watched the show with me despite his dislike.  Half way through the show I said "you like this show now don't you!" and he replied irritated "no, I love you!" So sweet.

During the intro of the contestants the eventual winner revealed her hobby of dancing and gave a little tap routine.

"Pah, such a cliche routine. Anyone can do that."

Throw down!


No comments:

Post a Comment