Monday, September 3, 2012

Tech Support

Every couple of days I have an electronic/technology encounter with my girlies. Tonight it was about the television remote control.

I always end up feeling old and stupid. Not because they treat me that way, but because it comes so naturally to them and they just calmly explain it to me and move on... Whether I understand or not. "Just press this button," and I know the next time I need to "press that button" I am going to have to ask them for help again.

When did electronics pass me by? Will my girlies feel this way when they are my age and interacting with their children? Or does the fact that they were introduced to electronics at such an impressionable age mean that they will have a lifetime capability to grasp new technology?

My tech support:

No comments:

Post a Comment