Thursday, July 12, 2012

PimpJewelry.com

Today I was visited by a long time buddy, Mike, who I don't get to hang with often enough.

Our friendship is based on humor, horror, klutz-y-ness, and being able to enjoy the company of someone completely different from you.

He makes me laugh to the snorting point and two minutes later has me fighting the urge to vomit. He once startled a scream from me so loud that we thought security would come running... They didn't, which is kinda scary.

One of my favorite memories of him is the day we were returning from lunch and we had both forgotten our card key. He made a mad dash for the doors before they closed behind another employee.

He caught his foot on the last step and performed an amazing fall-roll-to-standing maneuver. I almost wet my pants. I didn't ask him if he was okay until I could stop laughing... Not very nice of me... He likes to say "I don't trip, I test gravity."

So, Mike just got married and he was showing me his very cool, very unique, very Mike wedding ring.

"This is really cool! Where did she get it?" I asked.

"PimpJewelry.com" he replied completely seriously.

"Are you sh!tting with me?"

And with a big cheshire grin he says "yes."

And that's Mike!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you really kind of breezed through out adventures. The colors and textures and depth of our shenanigans really don't shine like they should. You might want to dust off the old memory banks...because we have gold in them thar hills :-)

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. our adventures...dangit

    ReplyDelete