Friday, July 20, 2012

:#

My first girlie got braces today. We turned her :) into a :( and then into a :#.

She did pretty well considering her issues with people putting their hands in her mouth. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree... I have to take chill-pills before I go to the dentist.

Umm... She looks totally adorable. When did braces become cool looking, I mean, for the money they SHOULD be cool... And now they are!

The tech totally grossed us out with a "would you eat plaque on a cracker" analogy to emphasis the importance of brushing correctly with braces. I almost barfed... For real, that was gross. Flossing is going to be hi-larious... More of a sew 'n floss now. I asked Honey if I could do a video for my blog. Not so much.

In an effort to take her mind off of the braces I was in hyper attention mode. I stopped when she said "you are officially more irritating than the braces!" Mission accomplished!

Of the many photos I took today I am only allowed to share this one. She picked her head up of the pillow and smiled :#, my beautiful girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment