Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." 
- Princess Leia, Star Wars IV

I received a forwarded e-mail from my friend Stacy this afternoon... that I am still giggling about. To sum up the email:

Stacy's question: "What is the advertiser and what month does it need to run?"

Person's reply: "October 2012 (Ya know when I was growing up 2012 was like star wars and we would be colonizing the planets and developing warp drive.) BTW that is still a pretty good idea since, humanity has all its' eggs in one basket, IE EARTH and one comet, large meteor or radiation blast, could send us the way of the dinosaurs."

Okay, I have decided I l-o-v-e this person and their completely random comment.  It is really too bad that they work across the country and I can't swing by and introduce myself as a fellow freak-show.

Stacy is such a good sport!  She sent this photo and a quote from Yoda as a reply.

"Do or do not. There is no try."


I had asked Stacy to please randomly deliver entertainment today. AND SHE DID! Gotta love Stacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment