Saturday, March 5, 2011

Soundtrack

The sounds of sick ring through my home.

Honey's coughing takes up the beat.
I'm feeling a little achy and crabby too and add witchy lyrics.
Hubby's still coughing (in recovery) adding an occasional strum.
Caitlin... is not sick... she adds a tinkle of laughter.

My handsome boy is trying to keep us all company... and is ready for a change.

Here, my handsome boy and my hubby... gaze lovingly at each other...

... wait, I hear the soundtrack in the house changing to birds chirping and sunshine singing...
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
and a prince i'm hoping comes with this
that's what brings everaftering so happy
and that's the reason we need lips so much
four lips are the only things that touch
so to spend a life of endless bliss
just find who you love through true love's kiss

Hmmmm... it's like an innocent children's movie gone horribly wrong...

From Enchanted... (not sure which of my handsome boys is Giselle)

No comments:

Post a Comment