Friday, March 25, 2011

Bonus - The Last Hour

Well, not THE last hour I hope.  But I did spend the last hour lying in my back yard.

Yes,  in the grass.

I didn't start out that way, but let me ask you a questions... which will give out first; aged wood, aged metal, aged plastic, or aged rubber?

PLASTIC... and that's how I went from the swing to the lush grass.

But it was too pretty outside to be bothered.  I hollered for Caitlin to bring me my camera, because I was really too comfy in the grass to bother getting it myself.

Captured Caitlin first...


Then the beautiful sky...


My handsome boy came to say hello...


Honey didn't want to be left out...


And I decided a photo of myself was in order... unfortunately...


 Yes, I'm in my pajamas... because I'm in my own backyard...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment