Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blur

Wowza, today has been a blur of activity. I would still be at work if it weren't for my fabulous sista! Made it home by 11:00, just enough time to make my 365 photo entry!

Car was in the shop today.
Honey had an awards show, which I missed!
No ride home, so Sio picked me up on the way home.
Missed the PTA Board meeting.

One of the high points of my day was spending time with the Doziers. It was a blur of activity. In each photo either Sio, Kate and Auggie were a blur of movement.

Aren't they beautiful! At 9:45 Sio and I got into her bed to rest until hubby could pick me up. We both fell asleep for a bit. I woke up facing my sister and could not get over how pretty she is. She's got perfect features and perfect skin and she is a perfect mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment